Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Habits..

Yes, I know...GUILTY. I am guilty of letting my blog go and falling off the face of the Earth. I know. BUTTTT today is a new day and a new year, and this Momma is jumping back on the wagon. The blogging wagon, that is. I have been a busy beaver setting up the blog/site for a new business that I am a co-owner of, check it out here www.milliemayphotography.blogspot.com , and let me know if you are ever in need of any pictures. Now for what you really are here to read about/see...CAMRYN! Little Cam Cam is such a big girl now, it makes me sad, but happy as well. She's not the little baby she once was and is this budding little toddling, talking "chatty Cathy", testing limits, exploring, climbing little lady, that I wouldn't change for a bit. Here are some recent pictures of Cam being Cam:) Tata for now, see you real soon. Just in case you are wondering, my blogging goal is posting on here at least once a week:) Stay tuned. Blessings to you in 2011!