Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Girl Can Play

Camryn is really into toys these days. She has been playing really well by herself lately, and most of these pictures I took, she didn't even know I was in the room. She makes me laugh when she smiles and laughs to herself, she is just such a joy. Everytime she missed the slot with the coin on this piggy bank she would giggle and say, "woopy." That's code for "oopsie" here in the Sauer house. I think she then began to miss on purpose because she thought it was funny. In case you were wondering, she is still WAYYYYY into Frosty, although I keep telling her he's going back home really soon. This is one of her many adored Frosty shirts. And yes, the "tornado-ed" background of this picture is really my living room.
Oh well, I am really getting quite used to it.
Play on girlfriend.;)