Monday, June 1, 2009

A baby in the works...

Well, here we go.

My doctors apt this morning went well. I lost 2 pounds in a few days from swelling that is going down, blood pressure was elevated, but not off the charts, and the results from my 24 hour urine test were fine (long story)....so to make a long story short.. my doctor is choosing to induce me tomm morning. I would have rathered things to happen naturally, and who knows maybe they will within the course of today and tonight, but I am completely trusting that he knows best. I didn't just smile and nod and I asked some questions before I consented to this induction thing...... Troy and I are completely at peace with whatever should happen between today and tomm, induction or not. The most important thing is that the baby is great, she is still moving and kicking away and showing a strong heartbeat. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors/nurses, health for the baby and myself and strength for my husband:) In all seriousness, continue to lift us up as we start this journey!
We can't wait to have this little one in our arms and to be able to share with all our family and friends this perfect gift from God! Stay tuned...