Tuesday, June 9, 2009

At Home and Doing Well

Camryn has been eating again and has been consistently gaining weight. Today is the first time that during a feeding she only took milk that I had previously pumped and the breast! Hooray, I think we are making strides! My mom stayed here with us for the past 2 1/2 days...what a blessing! I couldn't have made the progress I did without her help! She literally did all my wash, cooked, cleaned up my messes and even helped with night feedings! I SOOOOOOOOO appreciate my Mom, (and my Dad for giving her up for a while...hope you survived, Dad.) I love to watch my Mom and her granddaughter, I know that she will love spending time with Grandma just as much as she grows up as she does now!! Camryn goes back to the dr tomorrow for a billirubin check and a weight check as well- I am believing for the best! Although I know they have to do it,,,I hate watching them draw blood from her little heel- I think this will be her 8th time giving blood...poor baby. All in all things are well and I am going to try and post some more pics soon--she is changing already!!