Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

What a beautiful Saturday morning in May! Even though I am a large-soon-to-be 39 week pregnant lady I am still going to make the trek today to see Troy's cousin Mandi and attend her bridal shower. Mandi is getting married June 6th, so I am not quite sure that we will be making the wedding, hence my reason for REALLY wanting to get there today! Troy is off recruiting for the Messiah Men's Soccer team of which he will be an assistant coach to this fall. So even though we've been telling this baby to come anytime now, today would not be such a great day..maybe tommorrow :)

I am officially done with work as the doctor ordered last Thursday at my appt when he took one look at my swollen hands and feet and elevated blood pressure. My orders were to stay off my feet as much as possible-well, for those of you that know me well, this is a very tough task..I can always find something to do! HOWEVER I keep reminding myself that ignoring those orders doesn't just affect me, as in the past- so here's to me listening to orders!!

I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to accurately determine the weight of the baby and we'll go from there! Continue to pray for us as we enter this time of transition! Love you all!