Thursday, May 28, 2009

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. . . .Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. . "
~Dieter F. Uchtdorf




I love this quote because it is true..I love to create! In my moments of waiting today I unpacked my yard-sale sewing machine and searched the internet for something practical to make and use when this baby arrives....here is what I found......wet sacks! For..you know...soiled clothes/wet "stuff" you don't want wetting or stinking up the diaper bag...makes sense to me! All the materials I already had....fabric, zipper, old shower curtain (vinyl) .....here's the finished product..enjoy!


Here is the website should you want to make your own: http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/05/wet-bag-tutorial.html