Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!



one of my favorite, most treasured pictures:)
Today Camryn and I met my Nana, Papa, Aunt Jenny and Hudson at Red Lobster to celebrate Nana's 74th birthday! Happy Birthday Nana!

As long as I can remember, my Nana has always been very special to me and holds a very dear place in my heart. I remember spending days, nights, and holidays too at her house...many of my favorite memories are with her or at her house. I always thought she smelled the sweetest, had the softest, most beautiful skin, best cooking, warmest cuddles and kindest words. It was my brother whom she had to paddle all the time! She is a very caring, loving, and giving person that has impacted me greatly! When we found out we were having a girl there was no doubt that she would have the middle name that Nana and I share! I tried to find a way to incorporate Millie too, but just couldn't make it sound right:) Happy Birthday to my best Nana! Love you!!