Monday, January 18, 2010

A Wretch Like...

Camryn has been extra snuggly at night before bedtime and is starting to enjoy my singing to her..I sing whatever comes to mind, mainly praise and worship songs, some hymns and any silly songs I remember from childhood. One song I like to sing is Amazing Grace..some nights she sucks her thumb and lays her head on my shoulder, other nights she claws my face off, and some nights she "sings" or talks her way through the entire song...thats ok, I keep singing. I got the part of the song where it goes.."saved a wretch like ___...Camryn inserting her only word she knows DADA! And I told her "yes, saved a wretch..just like Daddy." Of course Troy heard the whole thing on the monitor and called me out on it when I left her room! It's nights like this that leave a smile on my face and a great story for future storytelling:) By the way, I don't think my husband is a wretch OR wretched..in fact, he's the best Daddy in the world!