Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Good Posture Peanut






Before I begin I just noted that this is my 100 blog post! I am sorry to brag, but I am quite impressed with myself! I didn't know how much I would be able to keep up with this, but I think I have "dun purdy good." Excuse me for that little Bethel-ism, it comes up every once in a while. For those of you that don't know, Bethel is the little map dot town that I grew up in! A good ol'country town! Ode to Bethel! You can see my Mommy brain is a little off track today. SOOO, with that being said I hope you are enjoying these updates as well!
ANYWAY! I took some pictures of Camryn this morning before I fed her, baby food that is---yeahhh!!! She amazes me that she sits straight as a board, I hope her good posture continues as mine is not the best, and Daddy's is even worse! Maybe she will take after my mom who was in posture pageants or something of that sort! She waits patiently for me to get things together- bowl, spoon, food, bib, wet paper towel, etc! I am new at this you know! Food update: She LOVES squash, carrots and is undecided yet about sweet potatoes! I am sure I will post a video soon of her devouring food (shaking her head, lunging toward the spoon, etc) I hope she will be a good eater for me, she is so far! We have just got through the orange veggies, now on to the greens!